RenAvast™ is a new supplement to help support natural kidney functions in cats and dogs. RenAvast™ is a supplement to help support natural kidney functions in cats and dogs.RenAvast™ is safe with no reported side effects. RenAvast™ contains Avastamine: a patent pending ingredient created through a proprietary process using amino acids and a peptide. Cats and Dogs have seen benefits within weeks of starting RenAvast™. Clients have reported changes in coat, appetite, weight, behavior, and a general all over sense of feeling better. RenAvast™ is not for sale in the US.
RENAVAST MECHANISM OF ACTION
- Helps support cells, particularly in renal tubules.
- May help glomerular filtration rate (GFR).
- May help gluconeogenesis.
- May help decrease protein breakdown, especially in skeletal muscles.
- Supports the body’s normal inflammatory response.
- Helps maintain normal renal blood pressure.
- Helps maintain normal renal vasodilation.
- Helps increase the hormone that promotes normal renal tissue repair.
- SAFE – Over 4,000,000 doses administered with no negative side effects reported.
- Easy to administer.
- Requires no refrigeration.
- Two-year shelf life.
- To be considered as a RenAvast™ distributor outside of the US email us at email@example.com
International Veterinary Distributors
RenAvast™ is available in China, Thailand, Taiwan, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark and the Czech Republic.
Coming soon to: Brazil, Germany, Korea, Belgium, the UK, Italy, Canada, Spain, Switzerland, Japan and France.